Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Christmas Day around the world

Download larger world map image jpeg (192kb) December 25th – Christmas Day On December 25th each year, over 2 billion people (over a third of the world’s population) will celebrate the birth of Christ. The bible didn’t give any specific details on the exact date or year that Christ was born and many have speculated […]

New Year’s Day around the world

Large version of the map above, detailing New Year’s Day around the world. On Friday January 1st 2021, around 90% of the world’s population will observe a public holiday to mark International New Year’s Day. What about the other 10%? This makes it easily the most popular public holiday of the year. However there are […]

Office Holidays on YouTube